Nail polish stains are without any doubt one of the most adhesive and difficult to remove stains. Nail polish contains adhesive substances that aren’t easy to remove. A nail polish stain can completely spoil the whole carpet look. Nail polish stains can stay permanently on the carpet unless you clean them.
Therefore, cleaning it up using effective solutions is important. To remove these stubborn stains from your costly carpets there are definitely many DIY ways. So try the best you can before you get yourself in trouble.
However, if you find it difficult and tiring then you can also go to a professional carpet cleaning in Brisbane for help.
You Can Follow These Tips to Get Rid of Nail Polish Stains
- If the nail polish stain on the carpet is fresh then you can simply use a towel to absorb the stain as much as possible. Don’t try different uncertain tricks because it could spread the stain more and spoil the surface of the carpet to a great extent.
- Use a clean towel to dry the stain, and continue to wash the stain vigorously to fully eliminate it.
- Once the rest of the nail polish has been removed from your carpets. Use the non-acetone nail polish remover on the stained area. Then blot it with a towel or a clean cloth.
- Continue to scrub the stain with a nail polish remover until it is completely removed from the carpet. If you don’t get satisfactory results repeat the process.
- Thinner is one of the most reliable and efficient substances which can easily remove nail polish. But if you use it in additional amounts it could ruin your carpet’s fibres too.
- Window cleaner contains chemicals that can easily break down the tough stains. When done, disinfect the area with cold water and then use a clean towel to blot it out.
Whom to Trust?
If you are looking for carpet cleaning, call Clean Sleep professionals. We are a 15-year-old company that provides the finest carpet cleaning services at reasonable prices. We are known for providing our customers with quality results, because we are concerned about their money and necessities.
We also provide our services to many business areas. We will clean your carpets with the most efficient solutions and top-notch tools no matter what type of stain has accumulated on your carpets. If you have any concerns, you may communicate with our Customer Care representatives. Our 24* 7 committed employees will assist you in the best possible way.
Next Article – Is professional carpet cleaning worth it?